Equipment Maintenance Program
Consolidates current service agreements into one agreement.
As today’s organizations become more sophisticated, the importance of properly covering equipment becomes increasingly critical. To manage the post-warranty risk of equipment maintenance and repair, many organizations purchase individual service and maintenance contracts. While these service contracts extend the life of your original investments, they don’t have to be purchased from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
A Comprehensive Approach
Real Time Asset Tracking
THINaër helps companies manage their inventory of critical assets in real time to deliver a higher level of service at a lower cost per interaction. Real-time asset tracking to find anything from people to products to physical assets. Immediately see what you have and where it needs to be, using predictive analytics. It also requires NO WORKFLOW CHANGES – it fits seamlessly into your existing environment without disrupting people or processes.
New Predictive Analytics
- Powered by IBM Watson
- Get answers and new insights to make informed decisions in minutes
- Smart data discovery in the cloud
- Generate data using current and historical proximity information
- Make “Your Things” even smarter by pulling in surrounding meta-data such as maintenance cycles and last maintained dates
The Power of One
- ONE – Consolidated agreement to manage.
- ONE – Billing date for better financial forecasting.
- ONE – Online portal for easy access to service histories.
- ONE – Number to call for all of your maintenance and service needs.
Call Us Today For More Detail
Call or email us today and get more details or to schedule a personal presentation.